Friday, June 4, 2010

GAHHHHH , DELL is driving me insane....

How hard is it to give me the right quote? I ask for a 15.4 wuxga screen (1920X1200) for a latitude e6500. Why are you sending me a quote for a xga (1400x800). How freaking difficult is that???

A little history, these below the bar folks can't seem to do anything right. It took 4 returns and photos to get them to send the right part for a DRAC. I also ordered drives for a server, (okay this one is partially my fault) they didn't come with sleds. Even though they knew in the email we were adding them to an existing array config...

even the other engineers are getting fed up with them. Give them a dell part number and they send the wrong memory. give the the memory specs and ask them to correct the order, they ship the same memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment